How to travel around Bali. Tips from Queens Tandoor Bali
Bali has many cool places to visit like Kuta, Ubud, Seminyak, and while you’re there, you just cannot miss out on anything. So, you’ll need a way to move from one place to another easily. Bali has some convenient transportation system that can help you travel safely and affordably around the city, exploring the most of it. And since Bali is packed with tourists all the time, it offers a lot of transports that are tourist friendly.
So if you are planning a trip to Bali, here are some ways to travel around the city, as suggested by Queens Tandoor Bali.
- Rent a scooter or motorcycle- If you want to travel around in pairs or alone, this is the best way. Scooters and motorcycles are too fun and affordable. You can roam around the city without much bother. However, Bali’s roads can be dangerous, so you’ve to be really handy with the scooter to drive there or it can turn out to be your worst nightmare. And lastly, always wear a helmet and carry a license if you do not want the police to impose a fine on you. And while you’re driving around, you can stop by at one of the best restaurants in Bali, Queens Tandoor.
- Walking- What’s better than exploring on-foot? Well, it’s free and safe. You can walk around the local markets and explore it without having to face bad roads, traffic, worrying about time or paying money. It is one of the best ways to explore the places near your hotel. Even though some streets are good and wide, others are narrow. Hence, sometimes you might not find walking the most comfortable. But other than that, it’s good to travel locals. Also, if you are around Seminyak, Kuta, Nusa or Ubud, you can even experience fine Indian dining in Bali at Queens.
- Perama Bus- Probably Perama Bus is the most convenient and cost-effective way of traveling around Bali for tourists. The buses run on specific schedules and are cutely decorated with wifi inside. It is one of the great options to travel solo as it covers most of Bali- from Kuta and Ubud to Nusa Penida. The tourists can travel on this bus without any nuisance and with the least amount.
- Taxi- Finding a taxi in Bali is not a problem, you can find them everywhere. If you’re not much of a self-explorer kind of a person, getting a taxi to reach to your destination is a practical choice, as you won’t have to navigate through the GPS and find the best route. The taxi drivers will take you anywhere you want, but then it’s not much cost effective. The taxi charges are relatively higher than in other ways. However, Bluebird taxis are mostly advised for tourists.
- Hire a car and driver- Even though it is the most expensive way of getting around Bali, it’s the most accessible as well. You can hire a car and driver for as many hours as you want. You or your group can take a tour of the city at your own pace and without much hassle. All you have to do is to book a car and driver, and the rest is done. It keeps you from the effort of finding a taxi or going around by yourself. This way, you can even visit Queens Tandoor for some delicious Indian food.
Bali is one of the best places to enjoy your vacation, and when you have many options available to travel around the city, it enhances the experience even more. So the next time you’re in Bali, think of your destination and set your journey without any stress of how to reach there. And when you’re exploring the city, don’t forget to check out Queens Tandoor Bali.