Some of the best activities to do in Bali
The island of Bali, also known as the ‘Island of Gods’, tops the list of most beautiful places on earth. It is also the most popular travel destination on earth. A surfer’s paradise, Azure seas, delicious food, n number of cuisines, beaches, you just name it, Bali has it all. Located in the middle of Indonesia, this travel paradise has a lot to offer than just beaches and food. Loaded with surprise, Bali has attractions like museums, markets and a rich history of cultural heritage, which will lure you into a journey of a lifetime.
Long talk short, whatever you ever wished for, you can find it all here. A month here feels like days, days like hours and hours like minutes. You can even enjoy a variety of Indian cuisines in Bali. The hardest part is to decide what to do, which place to visit, and where to eat. And we get that, so here is the list of some of the best activities you can do on the island of Bali:
1. Surfing: There’s no denying the fact that Bali is a surfer’s paradise. Professional or newbie, everyone is welcomed with open arms. The waves are perfect for every one-every mood-every occasion. You can enjoy a good surf at Kuta Beach in Bali.
2. Adventure Park: You can have an adrenaline-packed weekend at Bali Adventure Park. This has all the events irrespective of age group, sex, individual or group. A place which is surrounded by lushest forests and a sense of wildness. Enjoy the activities like climb the trees, swings, nets and enjoy the beautiful forest canopy.
3. Bali Swing: What comes to your mind with the term “swing”? Now imagine a swing amidst the beautiful green mountain top. Bali swing is here to give you a mesmerising view of the whole island, the beautiful jungle and a splash of fresh air.
4. La Plancha: Beaches turned into bars! What could be more interesting and relaxing than this? You can relax sitting beside the Seminyak’s main beach sipping your favourite smoothie and enjoy the beauty portraited in front of your eyes with live music being played.
5. Pretty Poison: Now there’s an outdoor bar which has a unique way of offering entertainment to their guest. A Skate Pool in a shape of a bowl if this isn’t appealing enough then try putting fire around the bowl. How does it sound now? The crowd loves it and the DJ does the rest.
6. Queen’s Tandoor: You must be hungry after a day full of adventure, it’s time to rejuvenate your health and give your belly a taste of rich Indian cuisine in Bali. Queen’s Bali has been offering food enriched and authentic flavours of Indian food to its customers. They believe in serving satisfaction; be it taste or the dining experience.
7. Parachute: Beautifully designed ambience giving the people a breath-taking view of the skyline that’s intimidatingly inviting. Fresh food being served by the local vendors right outside the canopy. Indian dining in Seminyak under this gigantic structure is a treat, especially during the night time.
8. Diving: There’s not a better place in Bali other than Padang Bai to go for experience the underwater critters like pygmy seahorse and blue-ringed octopus. You’re just a short boat trip away from the shore to the dive spot, and a short thought away too.
We can go on a whole day talking about the things that you can do in Bali and still the list won’t finish. Here in the list above, I have shared some of the best activities one can do in your getaway. So, what are you waiting for, go on and experience it yourself what all Bali has to offer! Also, while you are at Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Ubud or Kuta, we’d suggest that you visit Queen’s Tandoor India for a delectable journey for your taste buds.
#Balimonth #BaliAdventure #IndianfoodinBali #BaliAawaits #BaliGetAway #BaliDays #BaliBegning