Things to do, places to visit and foods to eat when in Bali. Insight from an indian restaurant in bali.
Bali, a land that encompasses all; from relaxing beaches to lively markets, fun activities and an amazing nightlife, there’s nothing you can’t do in this beautiful Indonesian island. Making a trip to this location is a must especially if you are looking to take a break and refresh your mind from your work life. From cliff jumping to trying amazing Balinese cuisine and even trying an Indian restaurant in Bali Indonesia, there’s a lot you can do. As Bali’s 1st, Original, Multi-Awarded, Most Established and Largest chain of Indian Restaurant, we are here to help you plan your Bali trip out with what you can do, where you can eat and go.
Here’s all you can do on your Bali Trip.
Places To Go In Bali
- Tanah Lot Temple: A temple perched on top of a rock that stands strong in the sea. Offering picturesque views the temple also has a number of restaurants and shops close by on the shore and after the temple, you can definitely go there.
- Titra Empul: Just on the outskirts of Ubud, Titra Empul is a temple which consists of a number of pools filled with fountains. These waters are considered sacred.
- Tegallalang Rice Terrace: Witness the beauty and greenery of rice terrace farming in Ubud. The terraces are infiltrated with beautiful palm trees and are sure to make for a serene experience.
- Ubud Monkey Forest: Beware, you might get mugged. So do not carry anything expensive. The place is a treat, go and make some monkey friends After this remember to head to an Indian restaurant in Ubud.
- Ubud Art Market: You’ve of course got to shop. Ubud is also known as the cultural center of Bali, so you surely cannot miss shopping from here.
Things To Do In Bali
- Surfing in Kuta: You can also sit and relax at the beautiful Kuta beach but surfing here is a must, because the waves here are really moderate. So even if you want to learn, you can do it here. If you plan an Indian wedding in Kuta, consider this beach.
- Treetop Adventure Park: Experience fun adrenaline filled afternoon with friends and family by enjoying rides at the Bali treetop adventure park.
- Jetpack Surfing at Tanjung Benoa: Fret not! It’s not dangerous if anything it’s the most fun water sports. There are a lot more water sports you can enroll in here.
- Snorkeling at Amed: Amed is one of the less discovered tourists’ spots and makes for an amazing and calming snorkeling experience at affordable prices.
What To Eat In Bali
Bali specialties are all things delicious but if you so wish, try Indian cuisines at queens of India Bali
Pisang Goreng: Being home to a variety of bananas, this Balinese dessert is made out of fried bananas. It’s a special you cannot miss.
- Nasi Goreng: How can we miss this, a Balinese staple with fried rice, egg on top, chicken sate sticks, prawn crackers, and peanut sauce. Sounds heavenly right?
- Mini Rijsttafel: It’s basically a platter that contains Balinese and Indonesian delicacies like Bebek Betutu (smoked duck), chicken with sambal, prawns, chicken sate, nasi tempung and a lot more! It’s a feast in itself.
If you get a little tired of the delicious Balinese food, go ahead and chomp on some comforting food at our Indian restaurant in Bali Indonesia. This is just a peek into what you can do, there’s so much more to it! However, with our know-how about Bali, we’ve jotted down just the best out of the lot.