Top 6 Must-Visit Places in Seminyak
The world has become a small place since Vasco da Gama discovered the route to India or any other explorer who found the world in travelling. Some people have the budget to explore fancy destinations, whereas some people just run away to the nearest country that offers a visa on arrival. One of the most exquisite escapades for the people of Asia in Bali, and its sisters with some beautiful, sophisticated and upscale beach resort areas in Seminyak!
If you were thinking of going for sunbathing sessions on Bali’s beautiful beaches, then you’ll find some good selection of destinations in Seminyak. This beach area is not just about clear water, skinny dipping, booze, and aesthetics, but is also about glitz and glamour of the boutique shopping streets and fine-dining restaurants with the traditional touch of Balinese history.
Well, now, do you have some time on your plate to discover the treasures of travelling among the most stunning and heavenly places in Seminyak? Here are the top 6 must-visit places from Seminyak. I suggest that you just get on the road to discover all of these; and if you find more, I’d like to hear all about them:
1. Petitenget Beach and Temple: If you are interested to know about the history of a place, there is no better place than to go back to its cultural roots. Petitenget Temple is Seminyak’s central cultural landmark and is a must-see for all the history nerds, or people looking for cool photography setups.
A few steps away from the Petitenget temple is the famous beach, which is known as one of the quieter beaches in Seminyak. People choose to come here to feel good and be with themselves and feel alive in the silence that this beautiful beach has to offer with its gorgeous sunsets, and warmth!
2. Double Six Beach: This beach is half a kilometer stretch of white and golden sand, which is half of the length of the whole Seminyak Beach. People looking for a good hanging spot in the city, where they can relax, enjoy, and rejuvenate with a bottle of beer in one hand and a glass of whiskey in the other, should stroll on the beachside streets of double six beach.
3. Echo Beach: Every beach, every story, and every sport has its place. It gets all about surf, one of the most famous sports in Bali when you think of Echo Beach in Seminyak.
Fun fact: Echo Beach is originally known as ‘Pantai Batu Mejan’, after the significant Balinese Hindu sea temple nearby. It got this hip name from a local beach club.
4. Queens Tandoor: Are you an Indian on a trip with your loved ones, looking for an authentic Indian vegetarian restaurant in Seminyak? Then I recommend you have an Indian fine dining experience Queen’s Tandoor in Seminyak to quench your thirst for the savory you are miles away from!
5. Primo Bali Chocolate Factory: I am a chocolate fan, are you? Well, if you are, and you have always been intrigued to find out about the insides of a chocolate factory, then you should visit Primo chocolate factory. You’ll be greeted at the entrance with the most appetizing aroma of chocolate ever!
6. Nyaman Gallery: If you are looking to dive into the assortment of contemporary pieces of Balinese and Indonesia art by some of the emerging artists in the country, this is the place to be.
We have listed a few items that you shouldn’t miss at all if you are on a trip to Bali, and have a day to spare on the streets of Seminyak. This city guarantees beautiful sunsets, delectable food, Balinese heritage, water sports, a good amount of time to rejuvenate and some time to capture the overall scenic beauty of the Balinese locale.
The journey has begun, where are your tickets to one of the best experiences of your lifetime! Don’t forget to visit the best Indian vegetarian restaurants in Bali while exploring the mesmerizing destinations of Seminyak.